<$BlogRSDURL$>

7/11/2005

I'm feeling the time pinch already people!

Quick links:
Read last Thursday's "When The Lights Go Down In The City." You could enter to win the indie-tastic soundtrack to Wedding Crashers. (We're giving away a pair of tickets to see the brilliant Sufjan Stevens in my column this coming Thursday (thanks to SFist Emily). That's a scoop just for you.)

Read my review of Esthero's show last Friday at the Fillmore. It was fantastic!

Did I already link to my review of the Diamond Nights show?

--

You know what's good? The Shout Out Louds' Howl Howl Gaff Gaff record. The terrible name of both band and album almost forced me to ignore it despite the fact that they are Swedes. (Maybe "howl howl gaff gaff" means something really cool in Swedish?) But I found it on Rhapsody so I checked it out and it's seriously good. I should describe it, but I'd rather eat dinner (time constraints!) Trust me, it's worth a listen. And look how cute they are. They're playing in SF next week, opening for Secret Machines and Kings of Leon at The Fillmore (7/18, 19 and 20!) so get there early if you have tickets. I have a stupid 5-shows-in-a-row schedule next week, but I just might have to double up.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?