<$BlogRSDURL$>

7/31/2005

I really need to not have two blogs.

Saturday's Chillin event was a big success, check out my LiveJournal for a camera phone photo of the ginormous crowd. Lots of people-watching and getting to hang out with Audree (her Dutchy booth was next to mine) plus getting paid cash for things I made. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday night.

Today I got perhaps the best surprise gift EVAR:

It's a tote bag made out of a copy of Heart's Little Queen on vinyl. This rules because I named my jewelry line after this record (and song), plus the fact that I want to be Nancy Wilson. No one could possibly appreciate this little tote bag more than me. Pet-sitting for Jet and Nemo is fun enough without getting an amazing present. Thanks Audree!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?