<$BlogRSDURL$>

6/27/2005

Nyla has handed me the musical baton.

Total volume of music files on my computer:
2448 songs or 7 days of music (9.64 GB).
(That doesn't seem like a lot, but I only have the dinosaur first generation 5 gig iPod, and I still use my old fashioned CD and record players. And my Real Rhapsody subscription too.)

Last CD I bought:
I hardly ever buy CDs anymore (I get a lot of promos), but on my last trip to Tower I bought:
Tegan and Sara So Jealous
Ryan Adams & The Cardinals Cold Roses
Depeche Mode Violator

Song playing right now:
the secret song at the very end of the silversun pickups Pikul EP

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Only five?? These aren't all time favorites, just five that come to mind.
"Love is Stronger Than Death" -- The The
"Anything Can Happen" -- Finn Brothers
"So Into You" -- Shudder To Think
"5 Years" -- Bjork
"Stand Back" -- Stevie Nicks

Three people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Ashod
Alex
Sef
...all of whom are probably too cool or busy to respond. Which is not an insult. Just sayin'.

---

This seems like the perfect meaningless bit of information to blog about -- this morning I noticed that one of my dollar bills had www.wheresgeorge.com stamped on it, so I took the bait.

Turns out this dollar bill started out in Burlingame and travelled 13 Miles in 37 Days, 23 Hrs, 39 Mins at an average of 0.33 Miles per day. Read the stats here.

I will send this bill on its merry way down at my favorite neighborhood eatery, the Ebb-Tide Cafe.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?