<$BlogRSDURL$>

6/10/2005

Ce n'est pas un Spoon fansite.

Spoon made a video for "I Turn My Camera On," which can be seen here at RollingStone.com. I really wish I hadn't watched it. Can no one make a good video for Spoon? (Except for Ryan Junell, I mean.) If any images from this video pop into my head the next time I hear that song, I'm going to feel defeated. Spoon, if you don't have a good video to make, don't make one at all.

The word of the day is: multivalent.

Read it used in context in Jessica Hopper's review of Gimme Fiction here.

###

Pixel Revolt is coming! Pixel Revolt is coming!

We have to wait until August 23rd for John Vanderslice's latest, but you can download "Trance Manual" from the new record here.



###

Speaking of JV, he's apparently prominently featured in the Beulah documentary, "A Good Band Is Easy To Kill," which comes out August 2nd. Watch the trailer here. I wonder how the documentary turned out, but it will be entertaining for me to watch either way since I know so many people in the Beulah camp. I can't wait to see which Kurosky nuggets of wisdom and shock value made the final cut!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?