<$BlogRSDURL$>

4/25/2005

I wrote up part of my interview with Feist, which is the headline article in the Venus website's music section. Click here to read, please and thanks!

Inspired by my friend's suggestion that ties are sexy on women (hi you), I decided to wear one on Saturday night to Bottom of the Hill. I was taught to tie a tie by my father when I was about 8 years old, so my skills were understandably rusty. Tim had to step in and fix it for me, at which point he became inspired to wear a tie on stage. Instead of grabbing one from his suitcase like he said he would, the next thing I know he's stolen Craig D's tie, as well as the shirt off his back. Craig ended up with Tim's wrinkly plaid shirt here, but it was a noble sacrifice for the rock fans.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?