<$BlogRSDURL$>

11/08/2004

This isn't my favorite Pinback song, but you can watch the video for "AFK" anyway. Go to Touch and Go's website to stream albums from Pinback, TV on the Radio and others.

So Mike tells me that instead of replacing Forget Cassettes on the remainder of the tour dates, a few members of Trail of Dead bought some bagpipes and are going to wing it as the show opener. Blakely and I will be there early.

Today it's gray and chilly in San Francisco, perfect hoodie weather. Unfortunately, this summer I forgot 2 of my hoodies in a dryer at the laundromat, and now some not-so-good samaritan is warming up in them. It was probably time for my Stereophonics hoodie to go, because I wore it A LOT, but I'm still missing my Grandaddy hoodie. I'm especially saddened since both were gifts. Perhaps I can coerce another nice person or band to give me a free hoodie? :(

Fellow former Austin-ites will remember heartthrob Juliana Sheffield from 8 1/2 Souvenirs about, well, 8 1/2 years ago (har har). Apparently she's been reincarnated as Maimou.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?