<$BlogRSDURL$>

11/16/2004

I really, really love watching Anna Nicole Smith. Granted, I am worried about her, but I'm also endlessly amazed by how she's whipped her "handlers" and assistants into complete submission, thereby flaunting her pill-popping rampage with complete abandon. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion, perhaps because she speaks in slow motion these days.

I caught a recent episode of the Anna Nicole show on E! where she demanded to see a chiropracter for a very minor injury sustained at a kids' camp. Show editors included footage of her repeatedly asking the chiropracter if he had any pain pills with him. I wonder how many people have seen Anna in action and decided those TrimSpa pills are a good idea?

Read my New Release Tuesday post at SFist.com.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?