<$BlogRSDURL$>

9/08/2004

The return of The Faint. Check out "Wet From Birth" here.

New Vanessa Carlton video. Apparently Lindsey Buckingham plays acoustic guitar on this song, which I personally can't hear for all the piano & strings. A waste of musical genius, if you ask me. When Lindsey guests on my record, it's going to be straight up finger-picking madness a la "Never Going Back Again".
-- "I would be honored to play on your record."

The other reason I mention VC is because I became fascinated by her relationship with the much older Stephan Jenkins when I heard he was producing her 2nd album. I pictured him brainwashing her and hijacking her album as another vehicle for his own egomaniacal expression. But this single sounds real Vanessa Carlton-y.

Listen to this boy's voice:

Shopping list:
The Delays

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?