<$BlogRSDURL$>

8/25/2004

I wish there was a Ctrl+F Find function for real things. Housekeys, lost earrings, that needle I dropped somewhere and don't want to step on. Right now I have no idea where my Frou Frou CD is, and I'm itching to listen to it since "Let Go" has been resurrected on the Garden State soundtrack. I suppose I could listen to my Imogen Heap "I Megaphone" record instead, Imogen's Morissette-ish debut.


I discovered that CD when I was working at ABCD's in Austin in '97 and had free reign to pilfer the promo CDs in the back room. That's also where I discovered The Mayfield Four, whose singer Myles I befriended (we bonded over our worship of Jeff Buckley and Chris Whitley), and 5 years later he's been resurrected as the frontman of Alter Bridge (that's 75% former Creed members for those of you who didn't know).

I'm very happy that Imogen and Myles are back in the spotlight, they're two of the best singers we've got.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?